Design

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Here We Go!

Well, it's August, which means it is time to get the ball rolling for another school year.  My name is Jennifer Darden, and I am a senior at the University of Tennessee.  This is my final semester of course work before I begin student teaching in the Spring.  I am enrolled in TPTE 486 which is what this blog is all about.  It is a class that trains future teachers on integrating various forms of technology into their classrooms.  Although I am familiar with many of the programs and techniques we will be studying, I am looking forward to learning how to use these different programs more effectively, as well as being introduced to new technological options.  I am a music education major hoping to become a high school choir director.  As a choral program director, communication with students, parents, administrators, boosters, and the community is vital.  I am looking most forward to learning how to use a variety of informational venues to share news and goings on with the people who support the choir program.  With this blog, I will track my studies of technology through TPTE 486.  I hope the things I learn in this class will be beneficial to both my readers and myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment