Design

Friday, December 2, 2011

Final Reflection

TPTE has been an incredible academic experience for me.  I consider myself to be somewhat technically aware, but this class introduced me to an wide variety of wonderful (and free) set of tools available for users.  I have already implemented several different tools into my life including Google Docs and Forms, Podbean, and Wordle.

This class has taught me about so many different technological tools, and I cannot wait to use them in my classroom.  I plan to integrate technology into my future classroom every chance I get.  Although music teachers often seem to neglect this are of education, I think it is important to use technology to enhance the educational experience.

I have truly enjoyed the content of this class, and am very much looking forward to putting these new skills into action when I begin student teaching in January!

1 comment:

  1. Great comments, I am glad to see you found a good fit for music education!

    ReplyDelete