Design

Monday, October 31, 2011

Inspiration

Inspiration is a tool that is made to create webs.  For someone whose brain works in web form, this program is like a dream come true.  The system allows the creator to organize the web in whatever way he or she desires.  I used a variety of colors and shapes to make my web easier to follow.  My web is based on musical time periods, covering 5 major groups of time.  These spread to composers and sound that was specific to each time.  I also added notes to several of my "bubbles".  The notes appear in the yellow boxes on the right side of the screen.  These notes can be hidden and reopened by clicking on the bubble that it is titled.  I also added two blue boxes to the right of the web to show the educational standards that I implemented in this web.  Although I did not use images in this particular web, (I felt it would be slightly overwhelming visually) images are very easy to format into this type of document.

No comments:

Post a Comment